Do you know about Microsoft Dynamics NAV? It is an enterprise resource planning solution developed by Microsoft to assist in business management. Microsoft Navision is widely known as NAV among ERP users.
Microsoft Dynamic NAV is a solution for business management. It is developed to assist small businesses that can manage operations like supply chains, analytics, and so on.
You will also find customer relationship management features in the Microsoft Dynamic NAV. If you want both CRM and ERP solutions, then Microsoft Dynamics is going to be the most suitable solution for you.
The Microsoft Navision ERP is popular because it saves users time. This feature allows users to automate some of the manual tasks like sales, accounts, purchases, and so on. This application is fruitful for business development because it is time-saving and productive as well.
What makes it recommended for you is flexibility. Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP secured the data and provided it as per the requirement. NAV primarily makes data management easier.
Traced the history of Navision
Navision brings revolutionary changes, and it allows users to invest their time in productive things. It started in 1984 and performed multiple functions like tracking finance, credit, etc. from a single system. When Microsoft Dynamic Navision was introduced, it seemed like a one-time solution for everyone.
Dynamic Navision has been updated over time to meet business requirements. It allows the business to lead the competition. In the later stages, the name was rebranded as Microsoft Dynamic NAV in 2005. It was further updated in 2009 and brought new changes to the scale.
The name of this software has changed over time to dynamic Navision Solutions, Microsoft Business Solutions, Navision Financial, and so on. In 2016, the various Microsoft Dynamics products, like CRM and NAV, were rebranded to Microsoft Dynamics 365. In 2018 year, the new version of dynamic NAV that came to be observed was Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. It contained various features and functions.
Functions of Microsoft NAV ERP
Microsoft Dynamic NAV assists businesses in management. There are a variety of modules available that meet the needs of businesses.
- It performed the functions of maintaining records of orders and updating the users with regard to the data.
- It also manages the functions related to finance and accounting.
- Dynamic NAV maintains records of customer data, contracts, and so on.
- It also performs the function of supply chain management by managing inventory, etc.
- Microsoft Dynamic NAV ensures service management, like creating tickets and managing borders.
- It also assists in project management through the allocation of resources, invoicing, and plan budgeting.
- It has capabilities for providing data insight and report-making.
- Dynamic NAV also manages the tasks of human resource management, like managing employee data and tracking attendance.
The transformation of NAV to Dynamic 365 Business Central
Microsoft Business Central is a cloud-based successor, while ERP Microsoft navision has emerged as a solution for businesses. Over the years, Microsoft’s dynamic business central ensures more and more benefits. It performed some advanced functions and features similar to Microsoft 365.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ?
Microsoft Dynamic 365 has multiple benefits for the business like:
- Better visibility in organizations:
It is beneficial for the business because of its 24/7 accessibility. Cloud deployment in Microsoft Dynamics assists in assessing the database from anywhere.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is cost-efficient for businesses for multiple reasons. The Microsoft ERP Navision vendors don’t charge additional costs, and the cost of cloud deployment is also reasonable in comparison to premises deployment.
- User-friendly experience and accessibility:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 automates the data and assists in performing functions like the elimination of repeated entries. It secured the data and provided accessibility to the users.
You won’t be required to browse more about the hardware and technology for your business because Microsoft ERP Navision is like a one-time solution for you.
Dynamic NAV ensures a better user experience for the business, which can help them make a profit.
Why is Business Central more effective than Dynamic NAV for your business?
As a Microsoft Dynamic NAV user, you need to upgrade yourself on Business Central for the following reasons:
- Business Central carries the updated version of dynamic NAV that will provide you access to the latest features.
- It is cloud-based, and therefore, in comparison to a dynamic NAV, it is more feasible.
- The modern user interface of Business Central is easy to use and performs functions with ease in comparison to a dynamic NAV.
- Business Central can grow your business due to its scalability.
- In comparison to dynamic NAV, Business Central performs more advanced functions and CRM integration.
Transformation is the necessity of time, so what are you looking for? Upgrade your business to Business Central and earn profit now!